Zelda:Link's Great Escape Zelda:Link's Great Escape

Not bad

Nice concept, but I did find a bug :[ When I was in the great sea level I got caught and it send me to this black abyss where moving wasn't an option.

ahalp responds:

Thanks, and I've fixed that glitch.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; Dodge <<< Dodge

It was neat.

But there was a bug/glitch where if you got a ball that decreased the size of your ball, it acts as a game over.

Otherwise nice job :}

Windows Ex Windows Ex

This took you a month?

If this took you a month to do, then you should either uninstall Flash right now, or at least take a good look at the many tutorials out there.

sk8erstich responds:

It took me a month to do it because I lost it on my other computer and I had to look through my disk's to find it!

Ultimate Simpsons SB Ultimate Simpsons SB

Decent, however.

Your soundboards are good, don't get me wrong, but usually the clips used include greetings, questions, etc, so if you wanted to you can "prank call" someone with the soundboard, which makes it more interesting. Try adding those in your next one if you make one.

Frenzy responds:

If you look ahrd, you cna prank call soemone with this. Like 'Hi, join the party', etc.

Thanks for the review!

.frenZy.

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Wtf.

That's it? The last one was so much better with storyline, challenge, overall, everything. :[

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

-.-

Lol, timmon8 is a fucking retard, don't download his little "discovery".
A compressed version would be rarred or zipped, not an exe, let alone this is a flash, so it'd be an swf >_>.

But anyway, phenomenal(sp) idea for a game. Sequel? Can't wait for it.

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Best Hentai Quiz Ever.

xDD

Warbears Warbears

-sigh-

It was good and all, but make an undo button that works only once or twice, it's kind of annoying to re-do everything. :<

5/5

Spuzz.Maze.v1 Spuzz.Maze.v1

Bad :&lt;

You have a good idea, but it needs some tweaking, if you messup in some level, you can't re-try them unless you tab because you have the Try Again button over a wall :<